This is a page with things on it that you can do to make your life easier. Some of them will be cool things to try, rather than directly being a life hack. I will add three more things to it every week.
- One of the best ways to win an argument is to ask questions. It can make people see the flaws in their logic.
- No matter how slow you are progressing, just think that you are ahead of everyone that isn’t trying.
- When on a date, a great way to judge someone’s personality is to see how they treat the waiter/waitress
Make your desktop wallpaper something you want to learn, or an inspiring thought.
- You can use AAA batteries instead of AA by filling the gap on the positive side with some tin foil.
- Most people know that clicking spacebar scrolls down the page. But did you know hitting shift and spacebar scrolls back up the page.
- If you’re trying to cut sugar out of your diet then freeze bananas. They make a very tasty treat.
- Put your tongue on the roof of your mouth when you are doing sit-ups to avoid straining your neck.
- Keep your shoes on in your room when you are working as your mind associates shoes with being busy, thus helping you concentrate.
- Do your least favourite task of the day first thing in the morning. Simply by knowing that you’ve completed your most favourite task will make you much more productive for the rest of the day.
- If you need to stay awake hold your breath for as long as possible. This increases heart rate and gets your blood flowing.
- If you have an annoying song stuck in your head? Listen to or sing the song all the way through. People tend to remember unfinished songs better, this is called the Zeigarnik effect.
- In order to be a convincing liar, you need to convince people that you are a terrible liar.
- A glass of raw lemon juice or a spoonful of honey before bed drastically improves your night’s sleep.
- Success is just a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success.
- Putting batteries in the fridge a day before using them will double their lifespan.
- Drinking a cup of cold water in the morning will wake you up faster than coffee.
- Eat more marshmallows, as they relieve toothaches, asthma, arthritis and sore throats.