I am working as hard as I can to launch my blog under the euphoricyou.co.uk domain rather than this one. That’s right, I’m going to self-host my blog.
Mornings can be a rushed, tiring ordeal during the week. Time can fly by and you can easily be late for work or school. However, these easy tips will help you better manage your mornings, so that you have a good, motivating start to the day:
- Eat a large breakfast – I know you’ve probably heard this before but eat a large breakfast. It will give you more energy for the rest of the day.
- Drink lots of water – Cold water wakes you up faster than coffee.
- Sleep with the blinds half open – This way the natural light will start to wake you up, and you feel less sleepy when the alarm goes off.
- Stay away from that sleep button – Don’t press sleep on your alarm, the extra five minutes won’t make you less tired, just late. Try and get out of bed and downstairs as quickly as possible, to avoid the temptation of staying in bed. This can be achieved by putting your alarm clock on the other side of the room, so you have to get up.
- Stretch – By stretching your body, you wake yourself up even further, and also make yourself feel like you’re ready for the day. It only takes 2 minutes.
- Wake up earlier – If you are often running late in the mornings, try waking up earlier. You will find the mornings much more relaxing if you wake up 15 minutes earlier. If you find this makes you tired, then go to bed earlier.
- Read an inspirational quote – Get the right mindset for the day by reading an inspirational quote in the mornings. I post daily quotes on my Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/euphoricyou/